Alarm Installer – Entry Level
Best Defense Fire Protection & Security, Inc is seeking skilled applicants for a new positions in our Madison area office. With our growth we have two openings for the position of Entry Level Alarm Installer.
- Assist with installation of security system and fire alarms
- Pull wire
- Terminate devices
- Assist with fire alarm inspections
- Learn the trade and move up in responsibility
** Position requirements:
- Experience working with electronic systems. Alarm experience a plus, but we will train the right individual with experience as an electrician, electrician’s helper, cable installer, security system installer, technician, or car audio installer.
- NICET certification helpful, but will be provided during training.
- Experience working with hand tools an absolute must.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience working with both hand and power tools a must.
- Pride in craftsmanship, and attention to detail.
- Ability to terminate, program, and test fire alarm panels or security systems. Training will be provided for entry level techs, but seeking skilled experienced panel programmers as well.
- Paid training provided.
Qualified applicant will install either fire alarm systems or security system products for customers throughout Madison service area.** Benefits include
- Competitive wage
- Paid health insurance
- Paid training
- Company vehicle and tools while on the job
- SIMPLE retirement plan
- Opportunity for growth
- Entry level pay of $14-$18 per hour + benefits, considerably more for experienced candidates.
Best Defense Fire Protection & Security, Inc has been in business in Southern Wisconsin for 21 years. Inc. Magazine has names us as the 20th fastest growing privately owned company in Wisconsin for 2015. Come grow with us! www.bestdefense.com
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification: